The SUSAN BACH FOUNDATION Zurich supports scientific research projects
- which focus on the interrelatedness between psyche and soma, especially in the realm of the “not-yet-known-but-knowable” in severe diseases and creative coping strategies
- which extend and deepen our knowledge of synchronistic phenomena in the field of severe diseases (cf. Research Ideas)
The SUSAN BACH FOUNDATION Zurich invites researchers to apply for funds whenever their well-grounded project covers psychosomatic research, deals with synchronistic phenomena and with the creative expression emerging from either field.
- individual professional research
- research departments of institutions
- conferences on the subjects mentioned above